Ep 150: What Does Every Leader Want to Say to Their Team Member?
Welcome to the 150th episode of the Joshua Gagnon Leadership Podcast!
If you enjoy listening to this podcast and it has helped you and your team in any way, please leave us a review on Apple Podcast or Stitcher or take the time to share it on social media.
Do you have a question for Pastor Josh about leadership, ministry, or any other topic we’ve covered on the podcast so far? Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or @joshgagnon on Twitter and Pastor Josh might answer it on a future episode!
What does every leader want to say to their team?
1. Your urgency determines my confidence.
2. Urgency is seeing a problem and doing something about it.
3. Don’t make me follow up with you, follow up with me.
4. Have a proactive sense of communication.
5. Ask questions.
6. Just because I’m in charge, doesn’t mean I have all the answers.
7. The more correction you can take, the further you can go.